Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Start to another Adventure!

Well, it seems this blog gets the most use when I am traveling. I am writing from a hostel in Prague at the moment. We arrived around 10:30 this morning and were at City Center ready to go by noon. we wandered around Old Town, across Charles Bridge and even made the hike up to the castle--wandering around the grounds and visiting the Cathedral and the Old Palace.

I am traveling with two AMAZING women and we are already having a blast! I appreciate being with people who appreciate seeing the world and truly experiencing other cultures. After wandering the castle grounds we stumbled upon a little vineyard on the side of the Castle Rock (oh darn!!! Haha). We each got a glass of the house wine and shared a cheese plate. And there we sat, the castle behind us and the rest of Prague laid out below us. At that point Karen (one of my travel buddies) just sighed and said, "can you believe we are drinking wine in Prague?!?!...we are so blessed!". I couldn't agree more! Cheers to another amazing adventure! I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment